Undoubtably everyone has noticed an increasing number of road works hitting the UK roads. It is sometimes frustrating when you are late for work and struggling to find the next diversion sign, however you have to think of the bigger picture.
The UK Government has recently introduced a brand new strategic approach to maintaining and improving the infrastructure of roads in the UK, with the main aim of making the roads smooth, smart and sustainable. With huge investment of 15.2 billion, the hope is to improve the network of the roads as well as providing a sleek ride for the road users.
The RIS 1 strategy comprises:
- Investment for over 100 major schemes, to improve the network and ease the traffic congestion
- Developing more sustainable and smart roads as part of a long term vision for England’s motorways and major roads
- Help prevent the increasing number of deaths and serious injuries
- Build over 1300 additional lane miles
- Improve 200 sections of the network for cyclists
- Benefit up to 250,000 people by reducing the noise impact of England’s motorways and major roads.
Here at SRL we also look at the bigger picture and we feel passionate about the development of the UK’s road infrastructure. We’re are focused on providing efficient traffic management solutions for all our clients and have a strong reputation for innovative design and the use of leading edge technologies.
One of the products we offer is the Battery Lights. Fully equipped with efficient LED technology they are suitable for 2 way or multiple phase layout.
Here are some of the additional features you receive when hiring/buying our battery lights.
– Detachable Traffic Light Signal Posts
– Quick Release Battery Connectors
– Battery Safety Device
– Galvanised Posts
– Extended Warranty Period
We are passionate about meeting and exceeding our customers expectations, and with our extensive range of products, you can be confident of finding what you require here at SRL. For more information on our Battery Lights and other products contact us on 01606 738866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.