Enter our competition for a chance to win a share of £24,000 for a primary school of your choice and be entered into a prize draw to win one of four £100 gift cards!
If you’ve seen one of our SRL traffic systems dotted around the UK or Ireland, just take a photo and send it to us for the chance to be part of our latest campaign to support schools. Please only take photographs when it is safe and legal to do so.
Alternatively, we invite children to create a piece of art showing one of our traffic systems, Vicki (the VMS – Smart Messenger), Usain (the Urban64 Controller Cabinet) or Toby (the Traffic Light – Radiolight).
This could be;-
- A painting
- A drawing or
- A fantastic collage
why not try copying the illustrations above or just be as creative as you like!
Take a photo of the masterpiece and submit on our website for your chance to win.
It’s easy to enter:
- Spot SRL equipment, take a picture (when it is safe to do so), note the location & complete the below form
- Create a masterpiece showing Vicki (the VMS – Smart Messenger), Usain (the Urban64 Controller Cabinet) or Toby (the Traffic Light – Radiolight) in action!
This competition is open to everyone and will close on 28th February 2021
Terms and conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is SRL Traffic Systems. whose registered office is at The Light House, Brooks Lane, Middlewich, England CW10 0JG.
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Entrants under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian's permission.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed on the SRL website (https://www.srl.co.uk/)
- Only one entry per location per person per competition is allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday 28th February 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter the competition, you must complete the dedicated competition form, including your name, location, a photo of the 'spotted' SRL equipment or drawing and details of your nominated primary school. Entries must include products from SRL. All eligible entries will be put into a prize draw with twelve winners chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the promoter.
- As indicated by the entry form, entrants agree to the use of their supplied image in any publicity material, unless otherwise specified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: a share of £24,000 provided directly to the winning primary schools, to a maximum value of £2,000 per school. The prize money must be used to support children’s well-being at school. The prize is non-transferable. All individuals who have nominated a winning school will also be entered into a draw to win one of four £100 gift cards. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Twelve winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter by 3rd March 2021.
- The winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If a winner does not wish to participate in the scheme, another replacement winner will be drawn at random, and subsequently notified.
- The Promoter will notify the winner how to claim the prize.
- The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their school’s name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any data relating to the winning schools or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The names of the winning schools will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- SRL Traffic Systems shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting.
- SRL Traffic Systems also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.