SRL is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. SRL may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use the information you have provided for the delivery of samples or goods which you have requested. By making such requests your details will be passed to our approved delivery contractors. At all times we will ensure such services treat your data in accordance with the appropriate data protection regulations.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Addendum May 2018
We accept our obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and have taken a collaborative approach across the business to ensure the new legislation is implemented in to our working practice and underpinned by our data protection policies and procedures. The development of such systems ensures that the personal data of our customers, suppliers and colleagues is compliant with the requirements of the GDPR and is collected, stored, used and disposed of within the scope of the regulation.